Latest Unit Sold: #02-33 on 07-Apr-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 28-06-2022: Book an Appointment to view Parc Greenwich Showflat and get Direct Developer Price (For a Limited Period Only!)
- 16-03-2022: Parc Greenwich Balance Units Chart updated
- 11-03-2022: Parc Greenwich Price List updated
- 26-02-2022: Parc Greenwich E-Brochure & Floor Plan updated
- 23-01-2022: Check out Parc Greenwich updated Gallery
- 21-09-2021: Parc Greenwich Site Plan updated
- 20-06-2021: Check out Parc Greenwich Elevation Chart
- 16-05-2021: Parc Greenwich Project Details updated
- 16-02-2021: Read Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read more about Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 18-01-2021: Check out Parc Greenwich Location Map
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
Parc Greenwich is proudly developed by Frasers Property Group. Frasers Property Group is Singapore’s well-known and multi-national real estate company. Frasers Property specialise in develop and manage diversified portfolio of properties including residential, retail, commercial, industrial and integrated development. Parc Greenwich will be Frasers Property latest executive condominium located in Fernvale Lane.
Parc Greenwich is located along Fernvale Lane in Seletar housing area. It is conveniently located across Greenwich V Shopping Mall and within walking distance to The Seletar Mall. Parc Greenwich is easily accessible via The Central Expressway (CTE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE) within close proximity.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighbourhood of Parc Greenwich.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Parc Greenwich are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Parc Greenwich is a new launch 496-units Executive Condominium development located along Fernvale Lane in Sengkang. The development has a land size of 184,376 sqft. Parc Greenwich comprises of 2 bedroom to 5 bedroom layout type to cater different home owner needs. The project is expected to obtain TOP by June 2026 and legal completion by June 2029.
Offering a modern, vibrant and idyllic lifestyle, Parc Greenwich has dedicated recreational zones, with a multitude of facilities to cultivate well-being for the whole family. Flexible and practical interior layouts also give room for everyone to grow. Parc Greenwich is the promise of a meaningful future, where moments, milestones, and memories are created.
Located opposite Seletar Hills and minutes’ drive from Serangoon Gardens, Parc Greenwich offers you a modern, vibrant and idyllic lifestyle, with time for all you love. With 8 recreational zones and 2 clubhouses. From fully-equipped function rooms and BBQ pavilions to multiple pools and activities to keep the little ones occupied, there’s always something exciting to look forward to at Parc Greenwich.
The 3-storey Wellness Club is one of Parc Greenwich’s most unique features. A high-ceiling Village Hall within the Wellness Club offers you flexible, multi purpose space to indulge in all that you like, from fitness-based recreational activities like badminton, yoga and dance, to hosting social events like parties, celebrations and seminars. At Parc Greenwich, wellness is carefully thought out for everyone. Home owners can look forward to something to do all day, all week. Innovative design anticipates your future lifestyle needs. Make Parc Greenwich your home in an urban village.
Parc Greenwich is landscaped with beautiful gardens. There is even a park next to it, so you can enjoy nature all around. From tree-lined passageways to meditative lawns, this is where your family can benefit from the endless wonders of nature. As you stroll around the Central Garden, you’ll notice the simple joys that nature brings. Flowers blooming, leaves gently rustling, little butterflies fluttering about. It’s the perfect setting to centre and calm your mind with tai chi or mindfulness meditation.
Just opposite Parc Greenwich, Greenwich V has a supermarket, a gym, a pharmacy, clinics, tuition centres and more. Future residents can also explore the charming Seletar Estate, including Seletar Hills and The Oval @ Seletar Aerospace Park, a trendy lifestyle enclave with cafes and restaurants in black and white colonial bungalows. Parc Greenwich is only minutes’ drive away are some of Singapore’s most popular preschool, primary, secondary and tertiaryinstitutions, including Skool4kidz, Rosyth School and Nan Chiau Primary School.
Parc Greenwich is within close proximity to The Central Expressway (CTE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE). With CTE, the Central Business District (CBD), Orchard Road shopping belt and Marina Bay Financial Centre is only 15 minutes drive away from Parc Greenwich. Changi is within 20 minutes drive with TPE from Parc Greenwich.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Parc Greenwich: Home In A Urban Village
Book An Appointment to view Parc Greenwich ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parc Greenwich Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.